1. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours with gratitude and 100% attention.
2. We answer your questions, provide professional guidance, screen the breeders, select the best kittens of the litter and assure they are healthy and up to our expectations which are not less than yours.
3. Full payment is required prior to shipping. Give yourself at least 1 business days before the expected arrival day to make sure we receive your payment in time to process all required documents and health checks.
4. We book the flight for a Mondays to Sunday. Let us know which day is more convenient for you. Once the flight arrangements are made you will be informed and there on wards, you will be able to track your kitten through the shipping agent’s website.
5. We ship kittens as soon as they are allowed to travel depending on the destination country’s regulation. Normally, it is between nine to seventeen weeks of age. If necessary, we will hold your kitten longer at no cost to you.
6. We sell registered kittens only. All our kittens are registered and come with pedigree/registration paper. In case you wish to transfer it to your local kennel club, please request the export pedigree ($75 ). Give us the name and address you want on the papers.
7. We make sure you are 100% satisfied with your kitten. Therefore, your kitten is thoroughly checked by our licensed veterinarian a day or two before departure – we separate the kittens from their mothers and litter mates as late as possible to prevent separation anxiety and socialization problems. In addition, the official veterinarian at the airport also checks your kitten to ensure that he/she is healthy and fit for the journey. All your kittens’ documents are attached to crate and sent along with your kitten.
8. Please be waiting for your kitten at the airport at the given time. Usually the kitten is available 2 hours after the flight’s arrival time, and a valid ID such as passport or driver’s license is needed to verify the identity of the receiver. We can equally arrange for home delivery if need be (Usually cost between $40-60 USD) We really appreciate knowing that the Kitten has arrived safely and at home with you, so please email as soon as you get the chance. Don’t forget to take your kitten to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.
9. We suggest giving your kitten bottled water and gradually mixing it with tap water, until the kitten gets used to your water. It is also recommended to feed him/her with the same brand that he/she has previously been fed with (A nutritional starter package is set with each kitten which may last for approx. 2 weeks)
10. A follow-up call is placed 24 hours after you have taken possession of your new kitten to ensure everything is perfect, to answer any questions you have, and to measure your satisfaction.
11. We will stay in touch with you with newsletters for valuable information and tips. We value our relationship with you.
12. The original documents – pedigree, vaccination booklet and guarantee – will be mailed to you within six to eight weeks after your kitten’s arrival.
13. We gladly welcome lovely pictures and information on your kitten’s development.
14. We look forward to your referrals, and reward you for them.